Tuesday, August 18, 2020

WE RISE || BIG BERRY DEALS

I knew as soon as I saw this kit that it was going to be one of my favorites!!! The colors and titles and the overall feel of this kit are ALL something I need right now. I wrote this on my Instagram this morning:

"I have NO reason to complain. I don't have school kids to stress about, we have jobs and are still working, we are all healthy. We've been able to go back to church, I have friends who we can get together with, and we have a brand new grandson. Life is really, really good!!! #soblessed

But, I still feel SO much uncertainty, there are still so many questions, everything NORMAL seems like it could change at any moment.

Anyone else feel the same?"

I needed this hope-filled kit his week SO much!!

Get Fayette's WE RISE Collection for just $8 through Friday night! That's just $1 per pack!

We Rise Bundle



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails