Monday, August 10, 2020

NEW SHOP || THE PRACTICAL SCRAPPER

 My friend Meagan has a NEW SHOP for digital scrapbook designs!! Her designs are so crisp, clean and cute! She designs a lot of pocket scrapbook kits and has recently added a few mini kits. She scrapbooks almost exclusively on her phone or iPad and has made a ton of FREE TUTORIALS to show you how easy it is to make amazing pages. Find her on Instagram HERE and on YouTube HERE. Go follow her, you won't be disappointed!!

Here are a couple of my favorite kits and the pages I've made using them....and HERE is the link to her SHOP!! GO check it out and see all the cute kits I haven't had time to use yet!!! 


Missing You Pocket Kit and Digital Kit



Childhood Digital Kit


Sunshine Mini Kit


Mother's Day Hurts 


And a few other FAVORITES I want to work with:



2 comments:

  1. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. busta shopper

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails