Wednesday, April 22, 2020

SEATTLE || JUNE 2019

I was so excited that I got to spend 5 days in Seattle, WA for a work conference in June of last year. When you look at my pages, you will wonder how in the world we got any "work" done with how much playing we did. I will just say that we didn't get much sleep....and we were EXHAUSTED when we came home!!

My co-worker Natalie is a seasoned traveler, and a foodie, so she was the perfect person to have on the trip with me. Her baby was still nursing, so her hubby and baby joined us for most of our adventuring time.

I used a freebie kit that I got a few years ago from The DigiScrap Parade, if you don't already follow them, go follow on Facebook and get on the email list to get their quarterly post of FREE Digital products!! (I'm sorry, I don't think the one I used is still available, but if I find out it is, I'll correct the link)

I'll let you figure out how we got any work done, and how we survived our 5 day trip to Seattle while you look at my pages from our awesome trip!!















No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails