Thursday, April 23, 2020

NEW YORK CITY || THE TRIP OF A LIFETIME

I'm pretty sure some of you might think that a trip to New York City wouldn't be the trip of a lifetime, but for me it was, I mean my name is Liberty so a trip to NYC {specifically to see the Statue of Liberty} has always been at the top of my bucket list!!

Last year I was on my way to my brother's wedding and I volunteered to be "bumped" off my flight and land a few hours later than my original time for a travel voucher. As soon as the wedding was over I started of dreaming of places I could go and use it....I had lots of ideas, but NYC just keep nagging at me. I reached out to a couple friends who live there and started planning my trip.

I found out my photographer friend was going to be there in July and I really, really wanted to make my trip co-inside with hers so that we could swap photo sessions. I reached back out to my friends, and found a place to stay, and I booked our flights. All the sudden the trip of my lifetime, the one that I thought would never happen....was happening!!!

I was over the moon excited!!!

I started trying to plan our days, but man it was overwhelming to say the least. There is SO much to do in NYC and I wasn't sure how we would possibly get it all done in just 5 days...but we did our best!! I won't tell you every detail here because it's ALL on my pages, but let me know if you have any questions or want to know what we did!!

I mostly used this CityScape kit from Sweet Shoppe Designs and templates from Yin Designs. (of course!) I added a few random things on some pages when the kit didn't include what I needed.

And yes, I made 21 spreads for a 5 day trip to NYC!!





















No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails