Wednesday, April 8, 2020

2019 ALBUM || WHAT I HAVE SO FAR

To say that 2019 was an adventure would be a HUGE understatement. I had one of the best, most memorable years of my life and I'm having such a hard time finding time now to document and record EVERYTHING that happened last year. I want to post what I have so far, I think I'm ALMOST done with the first half of the year, but I have a lot left in the second half.

Once again, I'm TERRIBLE at keeping track of what kits I use and if I added any additional items not in the kit. (I'm a designers worst nightmare!)

I usually use templates from Yin Designs {they are my FAVORITE!!} and I shop at Sweet Shoppe Designs and Pickleberry Pop.



































TO BE CONTINUED....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails