Wednesday, April 8, 2020

2018 THE OTHER HALF || THAT I FORGOT TO POST LAST FALL

Somehow in the craziness of my summer last year, and all the adventures in my life (like getting married), I forgot to finish and post the rest of my 2018 album. I finished it last fall, and finally printed it in November. I'm usually all caught up on my albums, but this year was quite a year for me, so I'm giving myself grace that I didn't happen on MY timeline and I'm posting it now.

Here is the rest of my 2018 album. I'm terrible at documenting which kits everything comes from because sometime I mix a few things from different kits. I usually use Yin Designs for my templates, and I shop mostly from Pickleberry Pop and Sweet Shoppe Designs (please message me if you have any questions or you are looking for a kit!)

To see the first half of 2018 click HERE!
































No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails