Thursday, September 21, 2023

SUDDENLY SEPTEMBER || BIG BERRY DEALS

 How is summer over already? I'm not sure - but the cooler weather is coming and the leaves are already changing. It all happens SO fast these days and I can't believe it's the end of 2023 - wasn't it just 2000?

The colors in this kit area ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL - I love the purple so much more than I thought I would!!

Get the kit HERE

fayette-designs-digital-scrapbook-kit

Here are a couple pages from me:

fall digital scrapbook page with lots of white space by Fayette Designs and Liberty Schroen

Goodbye Summer digital scrapbook page using foundations by Fayette Designs and Liberty Schroen

And - here is a BONUS Layout of my beautiful grandaughter!! I used Fayette's Foundations found HERE and Life's Simple Joys Kit found HERE

Baby girl digital scrapbook page with pink and joy


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails