Friday, May 5, 2023

iNSD (IT'S A REAL THING!!) || WHAT'S NEXT?

This Saturday is International Scrapbook Day (yep, it's real) and I probably won't get any scrapbook time because I'm hosing a baby shower and it's my son's birthday weekend....I'm glad I had a few minutes this week to get a couple pages done!!

Scrap your milestones using my What’s Next? Collection. Whether you have a  graduate, a job promotion, big dreams, adventures or even a new addition to the family, use this collection to preserve those memories!

Download includes What's Next? Kit, Background Fancies, Artsy Papers, Torn Papers, Semi-Solid Papers, WordArt and Foundations. 

Get WHAT'S NEXT HERE




This is my adorable niece and I'm SO PROUD of her!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails