Tuesday, October 20, 2020

AUTUMN STORIES || BIG BERRY DEALS

 I love almost everything about autumn; the crisp fall air, the beautiful colored trees and soft fluffy sweaters. I love cuddling up in a warm blanket on cool nights and dreaming of warming my feet by a fire {oh, I wish I had a fireplace}!!

I'm also a family photographer and I am BUSY ALL FALL LONG doing family photo shoots, it's my busiest time of the year and while I love seeing my families again, I never have a free moment to breathe during the fall months.

Here are a couple pages I made just before things got SUPER busy!! Here is the link for the Autumn Stories Bundle, get the collection for just $8 through Friday, October. 23.

Autumn Stories Bundle from Fayette Designs




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails