Tuesday, January 21, 2020

GNOMEO & JULI-ETTE || BIG BERRY DEALS

It feels like it's been FOREVER since I've had time to scrapbook....I have a really good, legitimate reason.....I GOT MARRIED IN NOVEMBER!!!!! (and I've been CRAZY busy since last September trying to plan a wedding in 8 weeks, go on an amazing honeymoon, get ready for the holidays and tax season and keep my head from spinning!!)

I LOVE this new kit from Fayette Designs, Gnomeo & Juli-ette, and I'm so excited to introduce you to my new husband Jeff Schroen (pronounced Schrain, like train - and yes, I'm aware that I will have to tell every person from now on how to say my last name ;) !!)

You can find this adorable kit HERE at PickleBerry Pop!!



Here are my pages!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails