Wednesday, May 23, 2018

LOOK & LISTEN || PICKLE BARREL MAY 2018

I love all of Fayette's kits, but some just speak to me more than others. I knew as soon as I saw this one that I had to use these photos from Downtown Chicago that my amazingly talented photographer friends took of me. You can see more of them HERE, and HERE. I love the soft colors with the beautiful scenery of the city.

I wrote this journaling on Sunday when I was having a particularly good day.  I was feeling full of love and light. Tuesday night I came home to a very upset child after a stressful day a work and all "heck" broke loose. I cried for hours, I was angry and sad. I miss my mamma. I'm lonely. I can't help my son because he needs to do this on his own, and as fate would have it, I needed to post these pages right during the moments that I was struggling the most. I didn't feel hopeful or joyful. BUT, I pulled up these pages and remembered the peace and joy I felt on Sunday. I decided right then that I wasn't going to let a bad night override those feelings. Yes, I still felt sad, yes I still miss my mamma, but I am trying to see myself through His eyes, I am trying to find peace and joy in the midst of trials.....and some days, it really is just much harder than others!! :)


You can get this beautiful kit HERE on sale for a limited time!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails