Thursday, November 22, 2012

Black Friday SALE

I used to do a lot more Black Friday shopping. I used to wait until Black Friday to get some good "deals". This year there is only one store I even want to go to. ONLY because I can't order fabric online. {I mean, I probably can, but I don't want to.} I'm going to wake up and brave Joann's in the morning. Last year it only took me 2 hours. {but when the fabric I want is only going to be $1.10/yrd, it's worth it!}

Here is a Black Friday sale that you will want to check out.

{and you can get it online, in your jammies :) your welcome}

 Here is Fayette's newest kit, Sweet November.


Here are my pages with Sweet November. {haha, I love that I have a page of Black Friday last year}



I'm am so grateful that Tanner is doing so well. He is feeling better and is doing great. he will have another scope in January to make sure everything inside is ok, but overall he is doing great. We are so grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails