Monday, July 3, 2017

2017 FAMILY ALBUM

I just wanted to post the pages I've done for my 2017 family album. I've had a lot going on, but I'm trying really hard to stay caught up and keep everything current....it's so much easier for me than trying to catch up!!{and yes, I skipped some pages that I need to still do, that is one thing I LOVE about digital, I can scrap them in whatever order I want to and it doesn't matter because I don't print it all until the end of the year!}

Most of these pages are made with a mix of several different kits, so if you have any questions about what elements or papers I used, please comment below or email me. Thanks.















Cinderella pages are both made with #BelieveinMagic:Glass Slipper at Sweet Shoppe Designs







Graduation Pages made with Leaving the Nest at Sweet Shoppe Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails