Friday, September 30, 2016

Weird Holidays {October} by Fayette Designs + A FREEBIE

 This month's weird holidays are both fun days, on is World Smile Day, and who doesn't like it when people smile at them? The other one is National Dessert Day, uhm, YES, I am in LOVE with the dessert kit! It has the cutest cakes and cupcakes I've ever seen, I can see many more pages in the future!!

Get this kit HERE

Get it HERE

Get it HERE

Here are my pages:




There is also a new Mini Kit that I LOVE!! It's called Just Breathe and right now you can get it free with a $5 purchase!!

Get it HERE
 I've been doing a lot of yoga and meditation and it has really changed how I deal with crisis and trials in my life. If you are interested in learning more about it, let me know and I'll connect you to the group that I work with. It's all online and you can join from anywhere in the world!!



1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails