Thursday, May 5, 2016

It's iNSD - This is Happy

It's international scrabook day and I'm SO sad that I probably won't have any extra time to scrapbook this weekend, it's my son's birthday and mother's day and we have too many things planned...so thankfully I got to scrap a few pages this week with this new kit from Fayette Designs, This is Happy!!! And it really is, I love the colors and feel of this kit, it makes me smile, and that is something that I'm having a hard time with right now.


This is Happy Hot Mess & Sparkle Papers http://www.pickleberrypop.com/shop/product.php?productid=44040




There are also some adorable stick figure people that I made a special project with, but I can't show you until after Mother's Day! {links above!}



Look how adorable these are as coloring pages:






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails