Saturday, October 29, 2011

It's not too late for Halloween Fun

I used Fayette's Monster Mash Flair to make all of these adorable Halloween Projects. LOVE this kit!.

Get it HERE

First up, ADORABLE cupcake picks. They were sooooo easy with the flair. I just made my circles 1 1/2" and printed them. Then I used my circle punch and scallop punch to make them. Tape them onto toothpicks and stick in your cupcakes for an ADORABLE addition to these amazing cupcakes. {Recipe found HERE}


I also made Witches' Brew a couple of times this year. {really, just tape on the label and add a few ribbons and you are done, so easy and so cute!}




If you haven't already, you can download the soda wrapper and treat topper ALREADY made and you just print them out! Get them at PERSNICKETY PRINTS right now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails