Monday, June 13, 2011

Father's Day FREEBIE Card

If you are my dad, father-in-law or husband...STOP reading now. {cuz your going to get one on Sunday}.

If not...Please, keep reading.....I created this cute Father's Day card and thought I would share it with you....in case your life is as crazy as mine. You can just download this cute card...print it and mount it on a card. {I am leaving for Youth Conference on Thursday morning at 6am and won't return until late Saturday night...so I need to have Father's Day all under control, or it won't happen! It might not anyways, since I probably won't get any sleep this weekend :) }

I used the Fabulous "My Man Dig-Ette-al kit" from The Ettes! and you can get it HERE!!!

Here is the single card...{4x5.25, to be mounted on an invitation size card}

{Just click to download!}



Here is an 8 1/2x 11 PDF so you can print 2 at a time. {just click to download}



Hope you all have a GREAT weekend and a wonderful Father's Day.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Liberty! I did plan to make a "card" that I can post on FB and tag all the fathers I know...but yours is so cool, I may never get around to making my own, lol!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails