Tuesday, April 16, 2019

YOU GAVE ME WINGS || BERRY BIG DEALS

Sometimes I see a kit that speaks to my heart, and from the moment I start to work with it I am inspired and feel such a connection to the art and power of scrapbooking. This kit is one of those kits. From the moment I saw it I knew that I would feel a tug at my heart, a jolt in my voice and more than once I had to fight back tears as I was writing this journaling. Scrapbooking is about so much more than just making pretty pages for me, it's grieving and remembering, it's therapy. I am so grateful for the chance I have to document these feelings and these moments in my life and for the lessons I have learned through this growing process.

Thank you mamma for teaching me to fly high, for giving me wings and for loving me enough to let me soar!! I love you more!!!

You Gave Me Wings by Fayette Designs




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails