Tuesday, November 20, 2018

THIS IS HOME || PICKLE BARREL NOVEMBER 2018

I LOVE this collection called This is Home by Fayette Designs - Get the entire collection for just $10 through November 23 during the Pickle Barrel Promo, only at Pickleberrypop


I love the colors, the beautiful word art - Fayette makes the most beautiful word art EVERY single time  - and the cute little critters. I love this time of year. I look forward to thinking of things to be grateful for each and every day. I try to post something different that I am grateful for each day of the month of November. It gets harder and harder as the month goes on, but I can ALWAYS find something to be grateful for.

My life has been a roller coaster the last few years, but as I look back at all the blessings and tender mercies I have received I can't help but we grateful for all that I have in my life. It's beautiful,full of light, love and hope.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails