Wednesday, August 1, 2018

LIVE A LITTLE || HAPPY BIRTHDAY PBP!!! LOLLY BAG SALE

I can't believe it's been 12 years PBP!!! I'm so grateful for the opportunity I have to be inspired by so many creative and amazing people. The scrapbook community is one of a kind and I'm grateful to have a little taste of the community that has been created.

I love with with Fayette Designs and I am always so excited when I get the email that says that she has a new kit designed. It's like Christmas morning once a month!!! This month is the Lollly Bag sale for their 12th birthday and I absolutely LOVE this kit. I knew as soon as I opened it that my pictures from my little impromptu trip to St. Louis would be perfect for it, and I was totally right!!!

Get this kit {and lots of other fun stuff} now at Pickleberry Pop, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!


Here are my pages:



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails