Tuesday, June 19, 2018

OCEAN AVENUE || PICKLE BARREL JUNE 2018

I really wish I was planning a beach trip so I would be able to use this adorable kit. Maybe I'll have to have some of you send me your beach pictures so I can scrap them for you, haha! ;)

I love all the cute critters and the fun colors of this kit. It just screams summer to me!! I love the bright pops or orange and yellow with the muted sand and water, I love everything about it.

They made some changes over at PBP for the Pickle Barrel and now you can get 10-packs, 6-pack and 4-packs with the new kits. Here is a peak at Fayette's 10 and 6 pack! {you need the 10 pack for sure!}

Get the kit HERE!



Here are my pages: {look how little those kids are!!}


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails