Friday, April 1, 2016

FOREVER dot COM {new scrapbooking stuff}

I just recently found out about a new digital scrap-booking site and thought I would share the info!

It's called forever.com and it's the parent company that made the software that I sold through Creative Memories. If you are interested in scrap-booking software, you can check out Artisan, if you need help with photo organization, check out Historian! {if you already have both of those covered, check out all the cute digital art!}

Some of my favorites from Fayette Designs are being released or re-released on this site, so go check it out! Here are a few new pages I made with these kits.

Heavenly Kit - Found HERE

These were from the first release of the kit



Every Bloomin' Thing - Get the Kit HERE
Every Bloomin' Thing - Get the Kit HERE

These were from the first release of the kit



Bloom and Grow Kit - Get it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails