Friday, March 4, 2016

Mamma's Celebration - The rest of the book

I've been working on mamma's book a lot. It's like my therapy. I know it's hard for some people to even look at the pictures, much less think about everything we went through last year, but I want to record it all. I want to remember everything, I want it all written down, so I don't forget. and so I can look back and remember all of the sweet tender mercies we received. I know my mamma is gone and I know it's not the outcome that we wanted, but I am so grateful that it's not the end, that I have learned so much and grown so much. I am grateful that I have the knowledge that we WILL see her again, the she is still with us, that eternal life is real. I know that I will never be the same, and I think that's exactly the reason whey we are asked to walk through these earthly trials.

I have a lot of tweaking, editing, proof reading and re-sizing before I am ready to print, but I have all of the pages done and the book all laid out. I decided when I started that I was going to include as many pictures as I wanted and that I wasn't going to edit, or limit the amount of pages because of the cost or because of the size of the book, and I LOVE how it turned out! YES, it's huge. 166 pages, and it's going to be amazing when I get it printed!!

Here is the last third of the book, if you want to see the first or second part, you can see them HERE and HERE.

All of the templates are from Yin Designs and the kit is She's a Fighter from Kristin Cronin-Barrow





























No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails