Monday, May 4, 2015

It's {inter} National Scrapbook Day....Yep, it's a real thing!!

And I'm celebrating it in Minnesota with my BFF Meagan and we are going to scrapbook all night tonight and all day tomorrow and eat lots of junk food and have a GREAT weekend together.

We spent this morning at the Minnesota Art Institute and took a bunch of pictures...for me to scrapbook right now!!

To celebrate Fayette Designs has some adorable new kits on sale for the weekend. There will be a couple of new kit everyday starting today, and I will update this post with them each day....hopefully...Here is the first two.... The first one is called Strawberry Ice and the colors are so cute together, the second one is Focus on Family WordArt...and right now, they are only $2 for each kit!

Get is HERE

Get it HERE

Here is my page:


Here is the second kit of the release for the weekend....don't miss it! Only $2 each!

Get it HERE

Get it HERE



Here is the third day....get them now for $2 each

Get it HERE

Get it HERE 

LAST DAY of iNSD SALE - Get them now for only $2!

Get it HERE

Get it HERE
Here is my last page, this is my mom on her blessing day with her parents.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails