Wednesday, April 30, 2014

iNSD - A Sale and a NEW kit!!

Do you know that this Saturday is inter-National Scrapbook Day?? I think I'll just scrapbook all day and ignore the housework and laundry.  Wanna join me?? Well, no matter what you have going make sure you check out the fantastic sales this weekend at Pickleberry Pop. Fayette's entire shop is 50% off and there are lots of freebies too!!


Fayettes new kit is a collab kit with River Rose and it's called "Through Sunshine & Rain", it's so colorful and fun!


And you can get a freebie if you purchase it now for 50% off!!


Get the full kit HERE: Through Sunshine & Rain Kit

Fayette’s Add-Ons:

River Rose Add-Ons:


Here are a couple pages I made with the kit. I LOVE this quote from President Uchtdorf.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails