Thursday, January 16, 2014

2013 IS FINISHED!!!! {WAHOOOOOO!!!}

I've been working REALLY hard to get caught up with my photos and scrapbooking before tax season starts. I have finished 35 pages for a client and 63 pages for my albums {and I'm working part time doing another album for my boss' wife. Wow, that's a LOT of scrapbooking!} But I probably won't be able to do any as soon as we start taxes.

Here are some of my new pages:

The Great Flood of 2013 - Used Top 10 from Sweet Shoppe Designs
Used Finish Line from Sweet Shoppe Designs
Used Finish Line from Sweet Shoppe Designs
Used Beach Therapy from Fayette Designs, Template is from Yin Designs
Used Pure Country by Fayette Designs
Don't know what kit I used, mostly just pictures
Mixed a couple different kits. Found the logos online. 
Used Sky High Summer by Fayette Designs
Used Totally Autumn by Fayette Designs
Used Pumpkin Soup by Fayette Designs, Used Yin Templates
Used Mood Swings by Fayette Designs

Used Blog Freebie {no longer available}
Used 4th and Inches from Sweet Shoppe
Used Great Escape from Scrap Orchard

Used Greatful Hearts from Sweet Shoppe
Used Count Your Blessings from Sweet Shoppe, Used Yin Templates
Christmas cards - Didn't use anything but fonts
Used Peppermint Stick from Sweet Shoppe

Used North Pole from Sweet Shoppe, however it's been retired and is not available anymore, Used Yin Templates





Used a freebie kit I got at Sweet Shoppe Designs - Sorry, I can't find it now, and used Yin Templates
Used freebie kit from Sweet Shoppe - not available and Yin Templates
Used Thanks A Bunch by Fayette Designs and Yin Templates
Used 2014 from Sweet Shoppe Designs - FREE, and Yin Templates

Used Oh Snap Freebie from a Blog Hop - Not available
Here are a few pages for Tanner's album: I mixed a bunch of different kits and colors to match his school colors. I used the music stuff from Fayette's tradition and dance kits. {both retired}




Here is the title page of my book, I just kept it simple and used a few more of my favorite pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails