Wednesday, August 28, 2013

LOTS of NEW PAGES

I've been working on LOTS of digital pages {as well as organizing traditional stuff too}....I'm starting to get worried that tax season is going to be here again before I know it...and I don't want to be too far behind. Here are some of my new pages....

Used Techno Geek from iNSD Blog train Freebie

Used elements from several different kits to  make this page - LOVE how it turned out!!


Boom Boom Clap at Sweet Shoppe Designs
One for the Boys from Sweet Shoppe Designs

Top 10 at Sweet Shoppe Designs

Fayette Designs Time 4 Traditions - one of my all time favorite kits!

Fayette's Dream Big - Used notes from Time 4 Traditions

Fayette's Time 4 Traditions - Again! 

Just made it up with red/black paper and fonts

All 4 pages made using - Be Prepared from Sweet Shoppe Designs



Used Run or Dye logo from their website and paint splats that I customized for the right color.
Kit Springtime from Echo Park 
Fayette's Older Than Dirt Birthday Kit

Make a Wish kit - Freebie from ScrapOrchard
Fayette's When I Grow Up Kit
Fayette's Dream Big Kit

Top 10 at Sweet Shoppe Designs

Sweets Freebie Kit

Fayette's Beach Therapy Kit
Used School Files from Scrap Orchard 
See below for Tanner's DC trip and Girls Camp!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails