Friday, July 19, 2013

From Struggles to Strength - Pickle Barrel for July

I LOVE this kit. It came at a perfect time for my life. If you saw my Family Blog you saw that I just got home from helping my sister move all the way across the country to live with my parents for a while and get her life back together. It's hard to watch those you love struggle and be in pain. This kit reminded me that the struggles we have in this life make us stronger. When we are having hard times, we are usually learning lessons and growing in ways that we wouldn't otherwise be able to grow. I am grateful to be able to capture these moments in my history because they tell an important part about who I have become.

Fayette Struggles to Strength - Get all 6 kits with one click. See Fayette's Blog for all the details and some freebies!!





 Get all the kits HERE at Pickleberry Pop:


Here are my pages:




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails