Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Cleaning, Purging, and more cleaning...

I'm in a cleaning and purging mood....{must be the first of the year}. I want it all cleaned out. Purged and re-done. I've been working on purging my computer, my pictures and my house. {you better not stand still around here}.

I really want to redo everything....new couches, new table, etc. I've been searching online for ideas and found that
CSN Stores has over 200 online stores where you can find everything from couches and chairs to new modern dining room furniture . Some of them would be perfect and would fit so much better in my crowded dining room/kitchen.

I especially like THIS one.



What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. We cleaned out the whole basement...you should have seen the pile on the curb on garbage day!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails