Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Paradise....

Most of you know that we got new bedding for Christmas. I was going to make curtains for our window, but when I started looking at the fabric it was like $20 a yard....and I would have needed 4-6 yards. {and then I would have had to do all the work}

So, one day last week Tanner and I were at Target and I thought I would just look and see what they had...this is what I found....{and they were on sale}



Then I realized I wanted a new topper for my dresser, so with the left over scraps from the cedar chest and a little bit of brown fabric....I made this....



Jason wants to know if it REALLY has to match from wall to wall....uhm, yes.

1 comment:

  1. Uhm. Yes. It does have to match wall to wall. And it looks so nice. Very fun.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails