Saturday, January 16, 2010

365 Memories......0f 2009

No, I will not list all 365 memories....if you really want to see them {and you haven't already} they are on my 365 blog. This has been one of the BEST scrapbook projects of ALL time. It has made me more aware of my everyday life. It has made me more grateful. It is happy and sad. It is funny and weird. It is the silly pieces of my life. I LOVE it and I would encourage you all to try it. It is a great way to "journal" your life...and to be more present in your own life.

I finished putting the whole book together last night at Janet's house....so, here is a small sampling of the pages. Happy 365.

4 comments:

  1. Can I say LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! That looks amazing. It makes me want to finish mine. You are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's brilliant. I lovei t. Did you print them as 4 x 6 photos? And then what about the journaling... on cardstock? It looks like a lot of work, but it is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooooooh WOW! this is FAN-stinking-TASTIC!!! wow - jsut wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Cool!! I so wish I had the creativity and time .. I think it is AMAZING!!! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails