Saturday, December 19, 2009

...the stockings were hung....

{with lots of care} but not by the chimney....since I don't have a fireplace!

We made these cute stocking boards at our Craft group this morning. Super cute and pretty easy, except that I couldn't get my cricut to work {argh}. I finally got it fixed after we were all done and I could take a few minutes to read through everything and get it working.



Thanks Amy for letting us "take over" your house, Thanks Dave for making our wood!



I also made these new stockings for us this year. I plan to have our names embroidered on the top of them. {maybe next year}

3 comments:

  1. This is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!! Seriously... after christmas would you make me one? I'll pay you!!! I love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very very cute stocking hanger. I especailly love the old fasioned nails. very cute.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails