Monday, November 16, 2009

more fabric flowers

super cute, super easy flowers. I LOVE how these turned out and they were so easy and they mostly just use scraps. I followed the tutorial from My Mama Made It and made a few adjustments. I cut my pieces into circles and I sewed all my pieces together with the sewing machine and twisted it a little before I scrunched them up {so they would all stay together}.



this is before I burned the edges {very carefully put next to your lighter, not right in the flame, just close enough to melt it a little....it gives it such a cool effect. definitely worth it.



I hope to find some cute broaches to put in the middle...and just in case you don't know what to do with them...pin them on anything.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails