Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Costumes

...just in case you didn't already know {and so that I can remember} I made this costume for Halloween this year...it was VERY easy {thanks to Amy} and I LOVE how it turned out. I'm going to make a few adjustments for next year...because it will probably be my costume for the rest of my life! {it's just so perfect}

The best part is that I got the pattern for .50 cents and ALL the materials for $8.00 {now that's a DEAL}. I got it all at Joann's when they were closing and everything was 90% off or I never would have made it.

1 comment:

  1. sooooooooooooooo cute! I'm super impressed! and you can't beat a costume for under $10... I should know because my son owns four costumes... sigh.

    Great job!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails