Monday, November 2, 2009

Fall Wall Hanging...

I realize two things....it's been 2 weeks since I posted any new things {that's because I've been busy finishing scrapbooking 200 pages} and second....this blog should be "all about SEWING"...it's become such a fun hobby {who knew, mom always said it was terrible!}

So, here's my latest project.

I have this cute little white shelf in my kitchen...it has always just had a few kitchen towels hanging on it until just recently when I thought it would be cute to put a little quilt wall hanging on it and change it for the seasons...so here is my fall version. I got the tree idea here {thanks Amy} and adapted it for my space.

I love how it turned out and it was very quick to put together....however this is the fabric that I had to stand in line for 2 hours to get cut {totally NOT worth it} I should have gone back later and paid more for it....oh well.

ENJOY!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails