Sunday, November 8, 2009

a couple pages....

I got this kit "A Good Life" for National Digital Scrapbook Day {yes, there is such a thing} and I wanted to play with it for a minute while I was on my union break {when I'm usually on facebook or searching for new projects instead of working}

LOVE how they turned out....keep scrolling down there should be 7 pages!

A Googleplex

journaling reads:

every morning Tanner crawls up into my
bed and we snuggle {it’s one of best times of my day} he always asks me
“how much do you love me?”

a googleplex {x} a googleplex {x} a googleplex

{x} a googleplex {x} a googleplex.........plus 1



A little thankful book...I've had these templates forever and finally made a few little pages. {6x6}
There are LOTS more things I want to add...I just have to get pictures. I will probably print these pages out and keep adding to them as I collect pictures.


3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOO cute!!!! I want one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. I think I say that about EVERYTHING you make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute kit. I might have to go find that one for myself. Very cute pages.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails