Thursday, September 10, 2009

Sewing.Sewing.Sewing.

I've been sewing a lot lately. I've been trying to finish up all the quilts {they are due Sunday} and making some gifts {that I can't post yet, but I promise I will when I can} and trying out some new things. I have had so much fun {did you know sewing was fun, I promise it is mom}. I learned how to make these adorable fabric flowers and went a little crazy. They are adorable and only take a few inches of fabric scraps and a button. So don't stand too still, you might get a flower sewn on you.

This is the scripture bag I made a few weeks ago...just added a flower to it.



This is a flower I made for my hair...am I too old to wear it like this?


This is a quilt I made following a pattern I found on Moda Bake Shop {a very dangerous sewing website} and got all the material at the resale store. It turned out really cute. I love how the edges are all scruffily and it's really soft.

So, do you want to learn how to sew?

3 comments:

  1. sooooo cute! Loooooooooooooooove the quilt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cute, makes me sad that I had to leave my sewing machine in storage while we are over here...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way too cute!!! I love, love how that quilt turned out. Now I want to make one.

    LOVE LOVE LOVE the flowers. I am going to have to make some and see where I can start placing them.

    Good show!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails