Saturday, August 1, 2009

Cute Bracelets

We made these cute bracelets at camp...the girls loved them and made a million (ok, not really) but they made as many as they could find pop tabs to make. It was fun to watch their creativity!

I even made one of mine into a watch...so I could wear it all week at camp. If you need more detailed instructions, email me.

They are made with 20 pop tabs and 1 yrd of ribbon each.





For Full instructions, click here for page 1 and here for page 2. Once you open the instructions, Save As and you should be able to print them. Let me know if you have any questions or problems.

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Yes, we need instructions. Those are brilliant. I saw Mom's and tried to take pictures... but they didn't turn out. We would like instructions, please.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails