Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Don't Blink...

I have wanted to make this page for months. I saw the idea on someones blog (I can't remember where), and I thought it was so cute. I love seeing how much he has changed over the years. I Love the rubber ducky picture, so cute.



The journaling around the outside reads:

I loved you from the very start, filled my soul and stole my heart. In the blink of an eye, we were one, and the love I felt had just begun. In the blink of an eye, now you're ten. Where did the time go, where have I been? You’re kind and smart, tall and fit, with strong hands, sharp mind and quick wit. In the blink of an eye, you’ve grown to be the source of love and pride, for your father and me. Just remember, I love you and have from the start when you first looked at me and forever stole my heart. Somehow, in the blink of an eye – July 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails