Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day

I made this cute CD scrapbook for Jason for Father's Day. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE how it turned out. It is way different than when I originally started....but it's so cute. I used old CD's and covered them with paper first. Then I added the pictures to each side. I used sand paper to rough up the edges and make them distressed...then I added paint (which I never use) to each CD. I love how it turned out. I hate using "messy" things in my scrapbooks, but I felt like this wasn't exactally a "scrapbook" and I wanted to add a more dimensional look. I used all old products that i had, so I can't tell you who the manufactures are (sorry). I can tell you where to get the tin to hold everything. I used 5 old CD's and covered both sides (10 sides total) I used the last one for journaling. I used glue stick to hold down the paper and pictures....just cover it really good.

You can get the tin at Specialty Bottle. This is also where I get the tins for the candy bar gifts.

Let me know if you have any questions about how to make it.

1 comment:

  1. its sooooooooo cute!! great job!! I bet he LOVED it!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails