Saturday, September 20, 2008

Updated Pages

I updated a few of the pictures on these pages.

(Me Page) I could never get a picture of me working that I liked...and I kept thinking of things I wanted to included...so I figured there were enough pictures of me already and I just added more pictures of things about me.

(Easter page) I wanted to change some of the pictures to "older" ones, but I had to scan them in...and in order to do that I had to move my scanner from Jason's office and rehook it up...blah, blah...so here is the update...and YES those are real live baby chicks...ask Mom how much she loved them? (but the grandkids sure did!!!)

 
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I love the changes... I think they're great! I didn't notice that they needed to be changed but I like what you did.

    And I relly really like the pictures that you added on your Liberty page...

    Looks great!! Keep 'em coming!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails