Thursday, September 25, 2008

Book for Tanner

MaryRuth, this book is because of you...I know you want to see more pages and I started thinking earlier today that I really wanted another digital project to do in the evenings when I need to relax from all my real work...so I have all these cute pictures of Tanner and his toys and favorite things. I am going to make a little 5x7 softcover book for him because he always wants to see his pictures and take them to school to show his friends....this will make that possible without me having to let him take my pictures.

It's pretty simple, but it's turning out really cute. I am planning on printing it at Walmart, it's only $6.95....What a deal!! (make sure you scroll down to see all the pages)


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. AHHHHHHH! So cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I was so happy to see these pop up on my google reader!!!

    Glad you found another project!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. That picture of Tanner is so great. He looks so much older...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails