Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Air Bands

This was a joint activity for all the youth...we gave them a CD with a song on it and a box of props. They had to come up with a skit/lip sinc/dance/show for their song and perform it for the entire youth group. There were 4 different songs, it was really really fun...and easy.

This page is crazy, and fun (just like the night) I am hoping it looks good and all the pictures will just fall into the gutter. I had to make this page up but I was following a layout from my bff MaryRuth ( I like her's better, but I needed more pictures).



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I love that you were able to use so many pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed this post! That was such a crazy night and you got some great pictures!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails