Thursday, August 14, 2008

Baby Tanner

This page is totally inspired my my BFF MaryRuth (click to see her fabulous pages)

These photos are being included strictly for historical purposes...
what was I thinking, look at that hair and those glasses...arghhhh...
I realize I had just given birth, but goodness gracious I look
terrible. So enjoy these pictures of my sweet boy and ignore
the ones of me. Thanks.

I changed a few of the pictures to b&w because (hello) I didn't
put him in matching scrapable clothing at that time. (what was I
thinking?) Do they look okay?

Cute Journaling boxes are Ali Edwards, paper is from a CD
I got at CHA from Digital Scrapbook Memories







I wanted you to see the whole thing together...it looks better.

5 comments:

  1. LIB!!! THESE ARE SOOOOOO CUTE!!!!

    And I love love love how you used the AE journaling boxes!!! Can't wait to use them!!!!!!

    I LOVE THIS PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. I think the B&W pictures look great on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I particularly love the journaling on the baby pages. It looks sooo cool. Those are AE journaling boxes? what does that mean (I'm a novice ya know)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It means Ali Edwards and if you click on the link above (Ali Edwards name) it will take you right to the website where I bought them.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails